We offer 3 ways to do that:
1. Request examples of our translations into the specified language (or multiple languages)
2. Request a ”trial" micro-translation of up to 500 characters.
3. Arrange for an independent proofread by a third party.
There are the following stages in the process:
1. Approval of the technical requirements: type of service, languages of translation, volume,
deadline, layout, other technical requirements, and cost (sometimes - deposit payment as well).
2. Translation execution and its delivery to the customer.
3. Possible alterations according to the customer's wishes. Final delivery of the order.
4. Final settlement (in some cases)
Yes, corrections are possible and welcomed if there are substantive suggestions and comments from the customer. Native speakers are not robots and are also made of flesh, but we strive for absolute perfection and constantly work to improve our professional abilities.
No, unfortunately, it is not. In this case, we offer a “Copywriting" service, which includes creating content with its subsequent translation into the selected language. According to this mechanism, you get a great opportunity to get acquainted with the content in your native language and then send it for translation. For more information, contact support.